Kansas City Furnace Maintenance Service
Planned Maintenance Makes Sense!
Facts You Should Know
Benefits of our Kansas City Furnace maintenance
- Some air conditioning and heating problems can double operating costs.
- As much as 80% of all air conditioning and heat pump compressor failures could be eliminated if the problems leading to the failure were corrected in a timely manner.
- A refrigerant undercharge of only 10% can increase operating costs by almost 20%.
- Refrigerant should never need to be replaced under normal operating conditions. If refrigerant must be added every year an expensive leak exists that should be repaired.
- A dirty evaporator condenser and blower can increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by 50%.
- Just 1/100 of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce efficiency by 5%.
- Uncorrected small problems can lead to very expensive repairs.
Routine maintenance can detect and correct minor problems before they turn into major problems.
Most heating and air conditioning systems go bad due to neglect.
- Minimizes The Risk Of Major Component Failure
Planned Maintenance Agreements maintain systems energy efficiency. A well maintained system will save energy.
Routine maintenance reduces your risk of needing emergency service. However, if the equipment should break down, service agreement customers go to the top of the list they receive priority service.
- Maintains Efficient Operation
Planned maintenance programs maintain accurate records of maintenance and repair for better equipment management and warranty protection. All manufacturers require documented regular maintenance. No maintenance will void their warranty.
- Protects Equipment Warranties
Why is Routine Furnace Maintenance Important? Does it Lower My Furnace Repair Bills?
Furnace and Heat Pump Systems get dirty which cause wear and tear on your system which can reduce your performance and shorten the life of your system. AV Heating and Cooling offers a maintenance program that involves annual checkups to ensure your system is operating optimumly and keeping your electric and gas bill down. If you haven’t had routine maintenance on your system and it is more then a few years old you should Call 816-796-0300 Today to Schedule an Appointment!
How Much will a New Furnace or Heat Pump System Save Me?
Schedule an appointment with one of our Technicians and we will come out and assess your current system and estimate the cost savings a new Energy Efficient Air Conditioning System can save you!
Proudly Servicing the Following Areas:
- Independence, MO
- Blue Springs, MO
- Lees Summit, MO
Licensed, Bonded & Insured HVAC Company