Includes spring ac tune up and fall furnace cleaning.
Knocked down to $160
Call AV Heating & Cooling now for a spring Tune-Up! 816-796-0300
Planned Maintenance Makes Sense!
Facts You Should Know
* Some air conditioning and heating problems can double operating costs.
* As much as 80% of all air conditioning and heat pump compressor failures could be eliminated if the problems leading to the failure were corrected in a timely manner.
* A refrigerant undercharge of only 10% can increase operating costs by almost 20%.
* Refrigerant should never need to be replaced under normal operating conditions. If refrigerant must be added every year an expensive leak exists that should be repaired.
* A dirty evaporator condenser and blower can increase air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage by 50%.
* Just 1/100 of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce efficiency by 5%.
* Uncorrected small problems can lead to very expensive repairs.
* Minimizes The Risk Of Major Component Failure
Routine maintenance can detect and correct minor problems before they turn into major problems.
* Extends Equipment Life
Most heating and air conditioning systems go bad due to neglect.
* Maintains Efficient Operation
Planned Maintenance Agreements maintain systems energy efficiency. A well maintained system will save energy.
* Priority Service
Routine maintenance reduces your risk of needing emergency service. However, if the equipment should break down, service agreement customers go to the top of the list they receive priority service.
* Protects Equipment Warranties
Planned maintenance programs maintain accurate records of maintenance and repair for better equipment management and warranty protection. All manufacturers require documented regular maintenance. No maintenance will void their warranty.
Call the Air Conditioning technicians at AV Heating & Cooling now for a spring Tune-Up! 816-796-0300